Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Jessica alba butt. Great pics.

Jessica alba butt. Fresh pics...
jessica alba buttjessica alba buttjessica alba buttjessica alba buttjessica alba butt
What do you think of this dream? http / / answers.yahoo.com / question / index; _ylt = AnLffz6RB8Bbzk2a03dP9MTty6IX; _ylv = 3? qid = 20071120194047AAPtLzC My colleague from the top floor said the following to me in a conversation a few hours ago. I'd just mention that Ive been sleeping very little recently when he said that I had a dream that I was sick haha dated Jessica Alba It was soooo cool ia pissed when I woke up in reality not a joke. What do you think of this? Do you think he actually had a dream, or was it just some bullshit to his right? It kinda came outta nowhere. Those were his exact words. He also created a Facebook group that has a picture of Jessica Albas butt in a bikini as the group photo. And for those of you who didn't click on the link, that person is a very good friend of mine, who I think might be gay.
Click to download sex tape...



Bookmark and Share

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment